Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Break

I am soooo not looking foward to this winter break. I will be spending it working on a project for history. My project is over Clara Barton. You would think that researching Clara Barton would be sort of cool because Clara Barton is at least a half way interesting person, but no. To me any type of research is very boring. I will also be staying here, at my home for my wonderful break. My mom said that we might be able spend it in Colorado, but no. Oh how I wish to go to Colorado. Just get away from troubles, family, friends, and just be alone with my mom, dad, and sister.

1 comment:

  1. I feel ya. I remember working on reports and papers over the christmas break when I was in school. One day, you will cherish (I think) the time you get to spend with your family here. You may move away one day and miss the times you had in Tulsa.

    ReplyDelete